Product Code: 30929
We get our new Phydeaux® brand elk antlers from the US, where they’re harvested naturally from the forest floor. Antlers can be great for tough chewers, because they tend to last a relatively long time and are less prone to splintering than other chews. We’re proud to put our name on these antlers because they’re a great quality product, at a great price.
- Virtually no odor or residue
- Made from an annually renewable resource
- No artificial colors, hormones or preservatives
- Helps remove plaque and promotes dental health
- Sourced in Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Montana
Country of Origin: USA